ONE NINE Baby Change Mat
✓ Exclusively available online!
ONE NINE Portable Baby Change Mat
Ensure you have a change mat when you need it. Designed to match our ONE NINE range of baby bags and accessories, the ONE NINE Baby Change Mat folds down to to 1/6th of the fully open 71 x 31cm mat for easy portability.
NOTE: Some of our products come with a change mat included...
Please check the product descriptions prior to making your purchase.
- ONE NINE NAPPY BACKPACK (CHANGE MAT INCLUDED)
- ONE NINE TOILETRY BAG (OPTIONAL CHANGE MAT)
Change Mat Features
- Padded foam interior
- Water resistant textured poly lining
- Custom Nylon branded velcro fastener
Interior Water resistant textured poly lining
Open H: 71cm W: 31cm (open)
Folded H: 23cm W: 16cm (folded)
Leather Care Info
ONE NINE bags & accessories are made with premium grade top-grain leather, which not only looks and feels luxurious, it's also extremely durable. Here are a few tips on how to keep your ONE NINE leather items looking like new:
- Only lift your item/s by the handle or straps (never lift it by the zippers!)
- Avoid overloading your bag (overloading may cause undue stress on zips / handles / straps)
- Avoid rubbing your leather item/s against rough surfaces (keep that leather looking fresh!)
- Avoid exposing your leather item/s to excessive temperatures, sunlight and moisture
- To keep its shape, avoid folding or resting heavy items on your item/s
Cleaning your ONE NINE item/sCleaning up any spills or mess is easy, no matter if it's on the outside of the bag, on the internal water-resistant lining or on an accessory:
- Wipe down the affected area with a clean moist cloth (using water or mildly soapy water only).
- Gently pat dry the affected area with a paper towel or cloth.
- Leave it to further dry naturally out of the way of direct sunlight.
To maintain a clean, new look, try to minimise touching any monogrammed area.
Liquids and oils (including natural body oil) can cause monogramming to fade over time.
Do not use alcohol-based cleaning solutions (this can degrade the material).
Do not put your bag or changing mat in the washing machine.
Storing your Leather Item/s
If you’re not using your bag for a long period of time, place it in the provided dust cover and store in a cool, dry place.
Avoid resting or placing objects on top of your bag, as it may cause the bag to loose its shape.
ONE NINE Pram Clips
PLEASE READ BEFORE USING ONE NINE PRAM STRAPS:
- ONE NINE Pram Straps are designed specifically to be used with the ONE NINE Nappy Backpack. Do not use the pram straps in combination with any other product.
- Do not attach the pram straps to the bag handle. This can cause unnecessary damage to the bag and result in uneven weight distribution in your pram, causing it to tip.
- Ensure your pram is level and its brakes are engaged before attaching the pram straps.
- WARNING! Do not overload your ONE NINE Nappy Backpack. Overloading may result in uneven weight distribution in your pram, causing it to tip.