ONE NINE Gift Cards
ONE NINE baby bags are designed for mums AND dads...better yet, they don't look like a diaper bag at all, making them the perfect gift for new or soon-to-be parents...
Full Price Gift Cards
If you're looking for a personalised gift, it can be hard knowing what to get monogrammed...
Whether if it's for a baby shower gift, Mother's day gift, or a Father's Day gift, give the gift of choice with a full price ONE NINE Gift Card and let the lucky recipient choose what they would like monogrammed on their Baby Bag and Pram Clips for themselves!
Simply select the full price gift card you wish to purchase using the dropdown menu above:
- ONE NINE Nappy Backpack
- ONE NINE Pram Clips
$50 / $100 / $150 / $200 Gift Cards
Easy to give, a great gift to receive. ONE NINE Gift Cards are a quick and easy gift for new mums and dads. Choose from $50 up to $200!
- Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. They also do not expire, giving the recipient time to redeem it whenever they like.
Leather Nappy Bag Care
We trust that you’ll care for your bag like only a parent knows how, but just in case you need a few tips:
- Only lift it by the top handle or shoulder straps (never lift it by the zippers!)
- Avoid overloading it (overloading may cause undue stress on the handle and straps)
- Avoid rubbing it against rough surfaces (you want to keep that leather looking fresh!)
- Avoid exposing it to excessive temperature, sunlight and moisture
- To keep its shape, avoid folding or resting heavy items on it
Cleaning your baby bagWhether on the outside of the bag, the water-resistant internal lining, or the included changing mat, cleaning up any
spills or mess is easy:
- Wipe down the affected area with a clean moist cloth (using water or mildly soapy water only).
- Gently pat dry the affected area with a paper towel or cloth.
- Leave it to further dry naturally out of the way of direct sunlight.
To maintain a clean, new look, try to minimise touching any monogrammed area.
Liquids and oils (including natural body oil) can cause monogramming to fade over time.
Do not use alcohol-based cleaning solutions (this can degrade the material).
Do not put your bag or changing mat in the washing machine.
Storing your Leather bag
If you’re not using your bag for a long period of time, place it in the provided dust cover and store in a cool, dry place.
Avoid resting or placing objects on top of your bag, as it may cause the bag to loose its shape.
PLEASE READ BEFORE USING ONE NINE PRAM STRAPS:
- ONE NINE Pram Straps are designed specifically to be used with the ONE NINE Nappy Backpack. Do not use the pram straps in combination with any other product.
- Do not attach the pram straps to the bag handle. This can cause unnecessary damage to the bag and result in uneven weight distribution in your pram, causing it to tip.
- Ensure your pram is level and its brakes are engaged before attaching the pram straps.
- WARNING! Do not overload your ONE NINE Nappy Backpack. Overloading may result in uneven weight distribution in your pram, causing it to tip.