ONE NINE Nappy Backpack - Black / Leather
✓ This product qualifies for FREE Standard Delivery!
✓ This product qualifies for FREE monogramming!
✓ This product comes with ONE NINE Baby Change Mat!
✓ Exclusively available online!
The nappy bag designed for mums and dads, revamped with even more NEW features!
Designed in Australia for modern parents, ONE NINE Nappy Bags are gender-neutral, stylish, and designed to suit mums AND dads, no matter who's on parenting duty.
Comfortable and packed with clever features, it’s the only baby bag you’ll need when taking care of your little one. Whether you use it for your newborn, toddler or to accompany your hospital bag, it's incredibly versatile and doesn't look like a diaper bag at all, making it double as a daily bag once they're all grown up!
Add a personalised touch
Monogram up to 3 letters onto your bag for FREE!
If you're looking for yourself, your partner, or for the best baby shower gift, this is the perfect personalised gift for any parent.
Nappy Backpack Features
Made with premium materials, top grain leather, water-resistant internal lining, and heavy-duty metal zips and buckles (not plastic), this leather nappy bag is highly durable, baby-proof, and designed to last.
- 14 sleeves and compartments (inc. 2 insulated bottle pockets, 3 hideaway zip pockets, 4 large elasticated pockets perfect for nappies, 2 x external pockets for bottle & wipes)
- NEW Baby changing mat / 13" Laptop sleeve
- Internal key / toy / pacifier cord + clip
- Smart back-entry zip for access without removing your bag
- Sleek phone pocket with coin sleeve
- Fully padded back & adjustable shoulder straps for comfort
- Matching padded baby mat included
- Metal zips & buckles with oversized handles for easy single-hand use
- Personalisable bag tag
- Wipe clean, water-resistant internal lining
- 5 multipurpose D-rings to attach accessories
- NEW External attachment clip!
Exterior Top grain pebbled leather
Interior Water resistant textured poly lining
Hardware Metal zips, clips, buckles + nylon & leather trim
Backpack H: 41cm W: 29cm D: 15cm
Baby Mat H: 71cm W: 31cm
Offload your bag with pram clips
ONE NINE Pram Clips are the perfect add-on to safely and securely offload your bag on to your pram/stroller.
Leather Care Info
ONE NINE bags & accessories are made with premium grade top-grain leather, which not only looks and feels luxurious, it's also extremely durable. Here are a few tips on how to keep your ONE NINE leather items looking like new:
- Only lift your item/s by the handle or straps (never lift it by the zippers!)
- Avoid overloading your bag (overloading may cause undue stress on zips / handles / straps)
- Avoid rubbing your leather item/s against rough surfaces (keep that leather looking fresh!)
- Avoid exposing your leather item/s to excessive temperatures, sunlight and moisture
- To keep its shape, avoid folding or resting heavy items on your item/s
Cleaning your ONE NINE item/sCleaning up any spills or mess is easy, no matter if it's on the outside of the bag, on the internal water-resistant lining or on an accessory:
- Wipe down the affected area with a clean moist cloth (using water or mildly soapy water only).
- Gently pat dry the affected area with a paper towel or cloth.
- Leave it to further dry naturally out of the way of direct sunlight.
To maintain a clean, new look, try to minimise touching any monogrammed area.
Liquids and oils (including natural body oil) can cause monogramming to fade over time.
Do not use alcohol-based cleaning solutions (this can degrade the material).
Do not put your bag or changing mat in the washing machine.
Storing your Leather Item/s
If you’re not using your bag for a long period of time, place it in the provided dust cover and store in a cool, dry place.
Avoid resting or placing objects on top of your bag, as it may cause the bag to loose its shape.
ONE NINE Pram Clips
PLEASE READ BEFORE USING ONE NINE PRAM STRAPS:
- ONE NINE Pram Straps are designed specifically to be used with the ONE NINE Nappy Backpack. Do not use the pram straps in combination with any other product.
- Do not attach the pram straps to the bag handle. This can cause unnecessary damage to the bag and result in uneven weight distribution in your pram, causing it to tip.
- Ensure your pram is level and its brakes are engaged before attaching the pram straps.
- WARNING! Do not overload your ONE NINE Nappy Backpack. Overloading may result in uneven weight distribution in your pram, causing it to tip.
Delivery order cut-off dates may vary due to unexpected and unforeseen circumstances.
If your order is placed after the cut-off date, we can not guarantee that it will be delivered before Christmas.