ONE NINE Pram Clips - Black / Leather
Personalised Pram Straps
The perfect add-on to safely and securely offload your Nappy Bag to your pram or stroller!
Add a Personalised touch
ONE NINE Pram Clips are the only pram straps that can be monogrammed, allowing you to personalise your pram or stroller.
Pram Strap features
- Monogrammed top-grain leather detailing
- Extra-wide nylon straps for stability
- High-quality velcro
- Strong metal clips & buckles
- Fully adjustable to fit most prams / strollers
Exterior Top grain pebbled leather
Hardware Metal zips, clips, buckles + nylon & leather trim
Pram Straps L: 17cm W: 4cm
Please read the installation and safety card provided before use.
Leather Nappy Bag Care
We trust that you’ll care for your bag like only a parent knows how, but just in case you need a few tips:
- Only lift it by the top handle or shoulder straps (never lift it by the zippers!)
- Avoid overloading it (overloading may cause undue stress on the handle and straps)
- Avoid rubbing it against rough surfaces (you want to keep that leather looking fresh!)
- Avoid exposing it to excessive temperature, sunlight and moisture
- To keep its shape, avoid folding or resting heavy items on it
Cleaning your baby bagWhether on the outside of the bag, the water-resistant internal lining, or the included changing mat, cleaning up any
spills or mess is easy:
- Wipe down the affected area with a clean moist cloth (using water or mildly soapy water only).
- Gently pat dry the affected area with a paper towel or cloth.
- Leave it to further dry naturally out of the way of direct sunlight.
To maintain a clean, new look, try to minimise touching any monogrammed area.
Liquids and oils (including natural body oil) can cause monogramming to fade over time.
Do not use alcohol-based cleaning solutions (this can degrade the material).
Do not put your bag or changing mat in the washing machine.
Storing your Leather bag
If you’re not using your bag for a long period of time, place it in the provided dust cover and store in a cool, dry place.
Avoid resting or placing objects on top of your bag, as it may cause the bag to loose its shape.
PLEASE READ BEFORE USING ONE NINE PRAM STRAPS:
- ONE NINE Pram Straps are designed specifically to be used with the ONE NINE Nappy Backpack. Do not use the pram straps in combination with any other product.
- Do not attach the pram straps to the bag handle. This can cause unnecessary damage to the bag and result in uneven weight distribution in your pram, causing it to tip.
- Ensure your pram is level and its brakes are engaged before attaching the pram straps.
- WARNING! Do not overload your ONE NINE Nappy Backpack. Overloading may result in uneven weight distribution in your pram, causing it to tip.